Pre-university training system includes:
- pre-study courses shall exercise enhanced training of the competitive disciplines, oriented to the demands of specific faculties (accepted disciples 10-11th classes, tuition paid),
- externship, which carries a flexible mix of full-time and distance learning, training provides an opportunity to join the University regardless of place of residence (accepted disciples 10-11th classes, tuition paid),
- offices of lyceum and specialized classes that conducts fundamental training of pupils on the basis of leading lyceum, gymnasium, schools on the base Faculty of Pre-Study Courses (FPSC) (with the relevant agreements).
- preparatory department that carries stationary training of young people who have secondary education (tuition fee).
- to attract talented young people from colleges and technical schools the working of organizations at NTUU "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" educational research and production complexes together with specialized institutions are carried out.
There are 18 educational research and production complexes , composed of 58 institutes, colleges and technical schools, and the education is provided by integrated curricula. The conditions specified in the agreement may enrol graduates of educational institutions for further study by special programs with shorter term training specialists or 2-3 courses to supplement academic groups.
pre-university training is fulfilled by:
- Institute for Monitoring Educational Quality of NTUU "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" and its branches in the leading educational institutions of Ukraine.
- Faculty of pre-university training of ESC " IASA " NTUU "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute".
- Faculty of pre-university training of IPT NTUU "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute".
- Technical lyceum of NTUU "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute".
- Linguistic and Natural Lyceum "Intelligence".
- Educational and scientific productive complexes.
- Centre for testing and monitoring of knowledge.
Pre-university training of foreign students is carried by the Centre for International Education at the preparatory departments. Study is conducted in three languages: Ukrainian, English and Russian (optional). Classes are held from September to June. Courses prepare for entering the university. After completing the course you must pass the exam. The educational program of this course provides students with the source knowledge of the Ukrainian / Russian language.
Enrollment of foreign citizens
Rules for admission of foreigners and non-residents for study at the NTUU "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"
Admission for study is carried out through on the basis of the Contract signed by the University administration with the applicant or any other physical or juridical persons; admission is possible on the basis of international agreements by letters of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Training is delivered in Ukrainian and Russian languages and in English on the conditions that there is a group of 10-12 students.
Tuition for the contract on the first-fifth courses are formed in April and May of each year and constantly updated online on istudent.kpi.ua, "Admission" on main menu.
The average boarding fee is setting by campus administration.
For receiving the invitation for study:
- candidates have to send copies of passport and school leaving certificate with marks (grades);
- after receiving the university consent to study in Ukraine, candidates have to transfer 65$ to University foreign currency account or Center cash account for invitation preparation;
- after all these procedures the invitation to study in Ukraine will be drawn up.
For receiving entry visa (D) for studying in Ukraine (NTUU "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" in particular):
For receiving entry visa for studying in Ukraine candidates have to send a request to The Embassy of Ukraine in their own or foreign country by filling in application form for getting entry visa for studying in Ukraine and enclosing University invitation.
After receiving entry visa (D) in the Embassy of Ukraine for studying, please inform the Centre of International Education via e-mail or the following tel. about date of Your arrival and your flight number to Kyiv city.
Requirements to Applicants:
Age at the entrance moment – 25 years old (for postgraduates – 35);
Satisfactory level of health.
03056 Kyiv, 5-а Metalistiv Str., build. №31 NTUU «KPI»
tel. +38-044-236-10-63; +38-044-406-86-59;
original: Kpi.uaNike KD